1. Kill the HORDE...Often...and at times unnecessarily. But it is fun!
2. Don't be a dick...
3. Don't call your fellow guildies names...they might get mad and screw up our battle. We already know you do not like them when they mess up. That is enough.
4. Do not say "Bio Break" and disappear for 3 hours. NOT cool.
5. Remember to log in at least once a month just so we know you're alive. OK...maybe twice a month! If you don't you will get kicked. We need our members to be active.
6. Don't rape the guild bank. Be cool and it will be cool to you. Otherwise...we know who you are, we know what you took. If your looking for more, I can tell you we don't have any...But what we do have are a particular set of skills. Skills we have acquired over a very long time playing WoW. Skills that makes us a nightmare for people like you. If you give it back now, that will be the end of it. We will not look for you, we will not pursue you. But if you don't, We will look for you, and we will find you, and we will kick you from the guild.
7. Listen to your GM/Officers...even if you think he/she is full of shit. You can question them about the stupidity of their statement...but still listen.
8. See rule #2. ( I mean really see #2 ) ;)
Other than these simple rules to remain instated... Have Fun!